Monday, July 13, 2009

Coed PhoneSex

Ive totally been all over the place this past month....partying at the beach for a solid week with my best friends was really amazing!!! Four girls and our own condo paid for by my daddy!!! Of course we totally got into tons of trouble...we used our fake id's and went to a couple of huge bars on the strip. None of us paid for a drink all night. I'm totally a prick tease, and of course all of my friends are too....get four total party girls together drunk...it was the craziest week ever! I know all of you perverts would totally blow in your pants for four hot sluts like us! :giggle: 18 teen phone sex is what all you dirty boys get excited about! I'm dying to tell someone all of the filthy things that happened at the beach....I bet you have dirty secrets that you totally wanna share and tonsa taboo phone sex fantasies for me! :giggle: I totally can't wait!

charcheer

*Charlotte*

1888*662*6482

Aim: cheerpixie4u

Yahoo: cheer_pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment